- The HPLA Los Angeles 2020 Cohort #2 course will take place every Thursday from 2 to 5 p.m. Pacific time beginning September 24 and running through November 12.
- The course consists of eight sessions, each covering a different facet of the California housing supply and affordability crisis.
- The course will take place virtually via Zoom and the HPLA Los Angeles 2020 Cohort #2 course webpage.
- You will access all eight sessions using the following Zoom meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86258399024?pwd=dUE4ZlFYeXB1T1dCZXZoeVoxUTF6Zz09
- Reminders will be sent out before each module, and we ask that you log in a few minutes prior to each session so that we can start on time at 2 p.m.
- All resources, readings, and logistics information will be available via the HPLA course webpage.
- Attendance: This course is designed to create a dynamic learning environment where you will learn as much from your peers as you will learn from the faculty and guest presenters. Therefore, you are expected to attend all eight sessions, and you are required to attend at least six full sessions to receive a certificate of completion. If you anticipate scheduling challenges, please reach out to [email protected].
- Outside reading: In addition to attending a three-hour course session each Thursday, participants are expected to complete outside readings, videos, podcasts, and other materials. These outside readings will not exceed one hour per week. Supplemental resources will also be available on the course webpage to read, watch, or listen to.
- Group projects: Members of the cohort will participate in a small group project, culminating in a 15-minute presentation on Graduation Day, November 12. There will be a total of five groups, each consisting of approximately eight cohort members. An HPLA staff person will serve as a resource for each group project. Participants should anticipate committing 30 minutes outside of class each week on their group projects.