We provide a forum for our alumni to continue learning, networking, and building our collective capacity to advance policy goals.
ALUMNI COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE
Our communities of practice support alumni and faculty of our Academies and designated courses through regional and statewide networking events, webinars, and discussion forums on emerging policies and best practices. Members can choose to engage with people from their cohort, region, or statewide based on their geography and areas of interest.
WHY JOIN THE COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE?
- Stay informed about legislation, industry trends, best practices, and real-world case examples
- Further deepen relationships with people from different backgrounds and sectors
- Share and gather feedback on local projects and initiatives
- Develop and advance policies to support the development of equitable, inclusive housing solutions
- Network with other policymakers and industry leaders
Community members have access to a variety of resources and tools to support their professional development and practice:
- Regional and virtual events on current issues, best practices, and legislative updates
- Moderated discussion forums on key regional issues and topics of interest
- Multimedia resource library
- Legislative analyses
- Member directory
- Opportunities for community of practice leadership and mentorship roles
Graduates of HPLA and designated custom courses can easily join the Community of Practice by contacting our staff at [email protected] on course completion.